Length of performance: 60 minutes
Age of audience:
- Family audiences: School age and up (Optimum 8 to 12 years)
- School audiences (in a theatre venue): Kindergarten to grade 8. (Optimum grades 4 though 6)
Maximum audience size:
- 250 seated on the floor in a flat hall
- or up to 350 with raked seating
Performing area: Minimum: 7m wide x 7m deep x 4m high
(20’ wide x 20’ deep x 10’ ceiling)
NB: Can not be performed on a carpeted or rubber floor.
Set Up & Strike
- Set up time: One and a half hours (post flight, 3 hours)
- Take out time: One and a half hours (pre flight out, 3 hours)
- An additional 2 hours may be required for light hang in theatres.
Sound: Mini Disc or CD player required, and cassette for pre-show.
Personnel : 2 performers and 1 technical director
Freight (if required) : The set and props pack into six crates:
- Total weight 692 KG
- Total volume 77 cubic meters
For further details please contact Puppetmongers at
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 416-469-3555