THIS TECH SHEET IS FOR THE SHORT SHOW OF JUST “THE MILLER”
CLICK HERE FOR TECH SHEET FOR THE DOUBLE BILL OF “THE MILLER AND HIS WIFE”
Length of performance:
- 30 minutes, or 45 minutes when paired with a demonstration of puppetry from around the world
- A 15 minute Q & A session can be added on request
Age of audience:
- Public Venues: All ages 5 and up
- In Schools: Grades K – 8
Maximum audience: 250 people if seated on the floor in a school gym. Or 300 in raked seating and a raised stage
- 5.2 meters wide X 3.5 meters deep X 2.5 meters ceiling.
- 18′ wide by 12′ deep by 8′ high
Complete black out is desirable
Electricity: Access to a standard 120 volt outlet. The company brings extension cords.
Equipment: The Company brings its own light and sound systems for school performances.
Personnel: 2 performers
Set Up & Strike
- Set up time for the set is 1 hour
- Take out time for the set is 1 hour
- In a theatre an extra hour set up time will be needed for light focus
For further details please contact: Email: email@example.com