DAYTIME PROGRAM 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Helen Yung: Hybrid Puppetry.
- Mike Petersen:Muppetry 101.
- UNIMA-Canada presentation about artistic collaborations.
- Lunch 12 to 1 p.m.
- Panel Discussion: You’ve Built a Show; Now What?
- Christoher Duthie and Ingrid Hansen: Yarnmen A stop motion animation created in the PXL program.
- Puzzle Theatre (Bulgaria/Montreal): How to Make Something Out of Nothing.
- Vida Gharemani, A New Work
- UNIMA Canada AGM and for non members we have puppetry videos
YARNMEN A stop motion experiment by Christopher Duthie, Ingrid Hansen, & Some Mittens. First created for PXL 2013
EVENING PROGRAM 8:00 p.m. Not in this order
MC, Mike Harding:
- Puzzle Theatre: PLASTIC.
- Brad Brackenridge: Terror and Erubus.
- Grey Muldoon: Skin and Bone.
- Ben Lee and Laboni Islam from the PXL program
- Humber students: The Hare and the Hedgehog.
- Humber students: The Rejuvenated Little Old Man TBA